Rick and Mary Taylor are extremely private in their giving and do not seek publicity for their generosity. However I feel their generosity is a testimonial to their belief that the success at Bonded Collectors of Wisconsin, Inc. should be shared with others. Over the years this has given them unique opportunities to support medical facilities and charitable foundations and other great causes. -Dave Voelker, General Manager
The following are just a few of the organizations Bonded Collectors of Wisconsin, Inc. supports:
- Created the “Inspiration for Education” scholarship: a two-year fully funded scholarship for a student at Madison College who might not have otherwise had the funds to attend.
- Ronald McDonald House
- ALS Foundation
- Special Olympics
- Numerous other Local Charities
- Tens of thousands of dollars have been donated over the years to various hospitals, nursing homes and other foundations
- New clothes to local charities, snow boots, snow pants and hats and mittens to children in the school district who would not have had these items.
- Provided equipment to Portage High School for those athletes who cannot afford to purchase their own.
- Sponsored numerous athletic teams over the years and donated money for athletes unable to pay expenses on their own.